We would like to encourage you to join the society as we undertake to conserve our agricultural heritage and safeguard the future of our proudly South African horses. We have the following membership type options available to you:
- A BREEDER. All persons above the age of eighteen years who are directly or indirectly associated with the breeding of Nooitgedachters in South Africa may be eligible for membership as a registered breeder.
- A LIFETIME MEMBER. A breeder may become a lifetime member with payment of a once off lifetime membership society fee.
- HONORARY LIFETIME MEMBER. For special services rendered in the interests of the breed, the annual general meeting may elect a person as a lifetime member. This member shall enjoy all the rights and privileges of membership, including the right to vote at any meeting of the society and shall also be eligible to join the board.
- SPECIAL HONORARY MEMBER. Persons who are not necessarily concerned with the breeding of Nooitgedachters may be elected as a special honorary member on such terms as the board be determined. Special honorary members shall have no right to vote at meetings of the society nor be eligible for election to the board.
- JUNIOR MEMBERS. Persons under the age of eighteen (18) years may become Junior members. Junior members shall have no right to vote at meetings and shall not be eligible for election to the board. After the payment of the annual junior membership society fee, you may participate in all other activities of the society.
- NON-BREEDING MEMBERS. People who own registered Nooitgedachter horses but are not breeding members or junior members of the society, may become Non-Breeding members of the Society. Non-Breeding members may attend shows and participate in other activities of the society.
- INTERNATIONAL BREEDERS. Any person, including a company, partnership or legal person who is directly or indirectly involved in the breeding of Nooitgedachters outside the Republic, may apply for membership as an international breeder.
APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP Please find under the documents tab, a membership application form. You will be required to complete the membership form for membership application as a breeder member, life member, junior member or non breeding member and return the completed form to the society for approval. On approval from the board, you will be required to make payment of the relevant studbook & society fees. We are on hand to assist with any questions you may have and assistance with completing the membership form. Please feel free to drop us a message!